Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Move Forward

First of all I want to apologize to everyone for not getting my weekly message out in a timely fashion; I had a couple of problems with my computer and I am currently learning how to use all of these pages.  So please bear with me for a little bit while I work out the bugs.

I will begin with the message I received on November 4, 2012.  That week our church had the Reverend Kathleen Hoffman of the First Spiritualist Church of Onset as our guest medium. Kathleen spoke on a few different points, but one in particular really struck a nerve with me.  She said that when we are faced with certain situations in life we must have the courage to walk through them and follow the path laid before us. When she said "walk through", I immediately felt myself walking down a path in a forest and coming upon a beautiful waterfall.  I needed to continue down my path, such as in life, and saw myself walking through the waterfall, in fear of not knowing what the outcome will be and what waited for me on the other side.

Later during the service we sang our second song by Train called "Calling all the Angels." One of the lines in the song says, “I won't give up if you don't give up."  When this was sung I again felt spirit come to me.  I knew this was an important part of the message.
           
The third time I felt Spirit was when we sang our last song, it was “Don't Stop” by Fleetwood Mac. "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow.  Don’t stop, it’ll soon be here.  It’ll be, better than before.  Yesterday’s gone; yesterday’s gone.  Don’t you look back."  I knew this song contained the final part of the message.

Later in the day I gathered all of the information I received that morning and asked Spirit to help me put it together.  This is what I came up with. We all go through life traveling down our own paths, often struggling to understand our journey.  When we are present with each other the energy is loving and strong, but it doesn't end there. When we leave each other’s presence we take that feeling and the experience of each other with us to help us get through the next part of our journey until we come back to the oasis to get our fill of love and light.

We must not give up on our journey, even if we cannot understand what direction we are supposed to go, we must continue on.  Spirit will not give up on us so we must not give up on Spirit, for they are always there for us. We must continue to walk through life with no fear, always knowing that what you do today will be your past tomorrow. "Don't look back”, always look forward never being afraid to meet the challenges of your life as they come to you. Every day is a new experience; enjoy the experience for all it is worth. I hope all of you feel peace and joy reading this as I did writing it.  I send all of you love and light from Spirit and I thank you for listening.

                                                                   Ernie Robillard

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your blog. Each and everyone of them are beautiful, just like you. I did cry, while reading your post. Each one of them is very deep teaching us to get to the core of our spirits. Thank you for such, beautiful words that are a treasure.

    ReplyDelete