Friday, November 16, 2012

Love and Fear

This is my third week writing down these messages.  I believe that spirit's connection is the strongest when we are singing, the vibration is higher and Spirit quickly jumps in.  This week was no exception.

This week the church had Pamela Edmunds as its guest medium.  Pamela spoke of the two most important feelings we all experience which are love and fear.  All other feelings fall underneath these and are based on the core emotion of either love of fear.  When I first heard this I felt that this was a very powerful statement.  I thought a little more, listened to Spirit and realized it also is a very true statement.  When I heard these words immediately I knew that the fears we collect - all fears - keep us away from experiencing the love and light of the Divine.  We must face our fears head on and realize that they are not as frightening as we expect them to be. Spirit spoke to me saying we need to have the courage to move forward.  They also said we have nothing to lose and everything to gain.  If we can understand this and begin to move forward we all will start to see a change in ourselves.  Realize that the most important part is putting words into action and believing.  The fear will go away and the love and light in our hearts will grow.

     As I was hearing these words I could feel myself driving down a country road. Very little of the road was smooth and flat.  The road I travelled was bumpy, windy, and went uphill and then downhill, just as our journeys are in life.  I then realized we are the ones who make the road smooth. As we continue down our spiritual path, many obstacles may get in our way, but we are the ones who have the courage to continue and must know that even though the road might not be smooth and flat our determination can make it that way.

     After Pamela's talk was done we sang a song called "Sweetly Falls the Spirit's Message".  As we were singing I could feel myself falling through space like a leave falling from a tree to the ground.  As a leave falls it is not in danger, it leaves where it has been born, lived its life of beauty and elegance and then goes back to mother earth where it is protected. This autumn when you see the leaves covering the ground think for a second that we are all leaves blooming in the tree of life, living our life in beauty and elegance and when we reach the end of our journey we will fall back to mother earth/Spirit only to start this beautiful cycle over again.

    I hope some or maybe all of this can resonate with you. Please feel free to send me your comments or replies. I would love to hear from you.  Thanks for listening and have a great week.
                                                                                     
Love to all,

Ernie Robillard

No comments:

Post a Comment